Are you a Community Garden, Garden Center And Farm owner?
Since the COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses have been forced to change their operations or even sadly pause or close their process, and In this video, I showcase a few ideas on how to survive or improve your business service during COVID-19 for Community Gardens, Garden Centers And Farms.
If you still in need of help or advice I’m offering a free 1-hour session, simply book here – https://calendly.com/deanlynn/60min
Key points for Community Gardens, Garden Centers And Farm owners:
- Planet delivery service
- Grow your own packs
- Compost delivery – In high demand at this time
- Tips on and tutorials on growing your own fruit and veg
- Virtual advise – Show and tell gardening allowing the community to call and show you around their garden and what can they do to start growing.
- Virtual tour/walk around gardens
- Virtual tour/walk around the farm and maybe the day and the life of a farmer? Educational for families and kids.
Over the coming days and weeks i will continue to add to this post and list above.
Remember What People Want Right Now
The world is going through something very unsettling and people are wanting to know:
- Safety – How can you ensure that your products are safe or your environment is?
- Security – How can you give people security and reassurance?
- Education – People are at home and crying out to learn new things, can you give them free or paid training on something?
- Do-it-yourself or at home – How can people re-create what you do at home?
- Delivery – Can you deliver products to their home instead of them come in/or collecting?
- Distraction – Can you give people something entertaining to distract them?
- Free or Low-budget Alternatives – How can you help people save money or eliminate costs of things right now?
- Diversity – Can you help your customers diversify or think differently?
Remember, your customers want to know these things:
- If you’re open or not?
- If you’re still or have a delivery service or not
- If you’re focusing on cleaning & safety, tell them and show them that you are
Tools that makes it easy to stay in touch with your clients and customers :
- Zoom – https://zoom.us/
- Microsoft Teams – https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/
- Google Hangouts – https://hangouts.google.com/
- Skype – https://www.skype.com/
Book a free one-hour creative discussion about your business:
I’m really passionate at this time on how to support business, and this is why I’m offering my time, advise for free to help solve problems you and your business may be facing at this time, simply book here – https://calendly.com/deanlynn/60min
If you have any ideas or comments to share please do in the comments below.
Remember keep safe!