Are you a Fitness Studio, Gym, or Personal Trainer?
Since the COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses have been forced to change their operations or even sadly pause or close their process, and In this video, I showcase a few ideas on how to survive or improve your business service during COVID-19 for Fitness Studios, Gyms, and Personal Trainers.
If you still in need of help or advice I’m offering a free 1-hour session, simply book here – https://calendly.com/deanlynn/60min
Key points for for Fitness Studios, Gyms, and Personal Trainers:
- Create plans that clients can do at their home.
- Offer virtual training or sessions – free or paid for.
- Offer recipes that they can make at home to stay on track of nutrition.
- Focus on “immune system boosting” nutrition advice and/or exercises.
- Post at-home workouts
- Have a paid membership to do 1 on 1 training
- Let paying clients take home gym equipment like dumbbells / kettle bells etc or rent them out?
Over the coming days and weeks i will continue to add to this post and list above.
Remember What People Want Right Now
The world is going through something very unsettling and people are wanting to know:
- Safety – How can you ensure that your products are safe or your environment is?
- Security – How can you give people security and reassurance?
- Education – People are at home and crying out to learn new things, can you give them free or paid training on something?
- Do-it-yourself or at home – How can people re-create what you do at home?
- Delivery – Can you deliver products to their home instead of them come in/or collecting?
- Distraction – Can you give people something entertaining to distract them?
- Free or Low-budget Alternatives – How can you help people save money or eliminate costs of things right now?
- Diversity – Can you help your customers diversify or think differently?
Remember, your customers want to know these things:
- If you’re open or not?
- If you’re still or have a delivery service or not
- If you’re focusing on cleaning & safety, tell them and show them that you are
Tools that makes it easy to stay in touch with your clients and customers :
- Zoom – https://zoom.us/
- Microsoft Teams – https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/
- Google Hangouts – https://hangouts.google.com/
- Skype – https://www.skype.com/
Book a free one-hour creative discussion about your business:
I’m really passionate at this time on how to support business, and this is why I’m offering my time, advise for free to help solve problems you and your business may be facing at this time, simply book here – https://calendly.com/deanlynn/60min
If you have any ideas or comments to share please do in the comments below.
Remember keep safe!